1. Will I rent the products I see online?
The photographs of our products and finishes are representations of the actual designs. We carry a variety of styles to accommodate multiple design tastes.
2. Can I order furniture by phone?
Yes you can. Just click on our Contact Page for a list of our locations throughout the Midwest, give us a call, or send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
3. Do you have a showroom where I can pick out my furniture?
Six of our locations have showrooms where you can come in, talk to our customer care representative and select your furniture. We have showrooms in Des Moines, Ft. Worth, Kansas City, Little Rock, Oklahoma City and Wichita. At our Distribution Centers we do not have a showroom, and our team of designers will select the furniture for you. If you’re not happy with something we’ll replace it!
4. What is included in your furniture collections?
Our collections include a combination of: Sofa, Chair, Cocktail Table, End Table, Lamp, Dining Table w/4 Chairs, Queen Bed (Mattress, Box, Frame, Headboard), Dresser & Mirror, and Nightstand w/Lamp.
Our collections give you all the basics to live comfortably, but you have the option of adding more furniture, electronics, housewares, appliances, and decorative items to make your temporary housing feel like home.
5. I don’t need to rent everything in your furniture collections. Can I remove items from the package, or rent just one item?
Yes, but your best value is to stay within our deep discounted furniture packages. You can customize your package items or even rent one piece, but you must still meet our minimum monthly rental rates which vary by city. Please contact our local office for more details.
6. Is the furniture new?
We cannot guarantee new furniture to any customer since our inventory comes and goes so quickly. We do guarantee showroom condition furniture with all collections above our House Select Collection.
7. Will you assemble the furniture when you deliver it?
You bet! All furniture is assembled, arranged according to your floor plan and spotlessly cleaned.
8. I see you have a damage waiver fee. What does it cover? Is it refundable if the furniture is returned with no damage?
The damage waiver fee covers fire, storm, water damage and other situations beyond your control that can happen anytime. This is a fee – not a deposit and is not refundable. However if your homeowner’s insurance has a clause that states it covers rental furniture, then we would waive this fee, but we need full documentation of coverage in our possession before your lease begins.
9. I live in a building with no elevator. Can you bring the furniture up the stairs?
Yes, we can deliver furniture upstairs. However, we'd like to know as much about the building as possible before delivery. Older buildings present unique delivery challenges when small walkways and entryways prevent furniture from fitting through those spaces. The more information you can provide us on the front end, the more we can help eliminate these potential problems, after the furniture selection has been made.
10. Do I have the option to purchase the furniture after renting it?
We understand it is hard to part with something good. We would be happy to give you a quote to purchase.
11. Can I make changes to my order after it is delivered?
Yes, you can always add or exchange items to your lease after your initial delivery. However, additional service charges or delivery fees may apply. Since fees may vary according to city please contact your local Furniture Options representative for more information.
12. Can I change my payment method during the lease?
We do not typically change our billing or payment process through the course of the lease.
13. How do I arrange to have my furniture picked up when I no longer need it?
Please call our office 30 days in advance to arrange a pick-up time.
14. Can I extend my lease if I need it for a longer term than I signed up for?
Yes, your lease will continue on a month to month agreement until notified by you for a pick up 30 days in advance.
15. What if I spill something on the furniture, or something gets damaged?
Call us and let us know as soon as possible. See our tips on caring for your furniture at the top right of this page.
Tips for Caring for your Upholstered Furniture:
For regular maintenance and to maintain the nap of the fabric, we recommend vacuuming your sofa regularly.
Dab spills immediately with an absorbent cloth and remove the stain using cool distilled water and/or a mild soap. DO NOT over-saturate a stain with cleanser.
Always test in an inconspicuous area first before using any soap product.
For thorough cleaning, we recommend professional dry cleaning or a professional in-home upholstery cleaning service.
Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the fabric to fade unevenly over time.
Tips for Caring for your
- Most leather is easily maintained without polishes, preservers or leather soaps, however, it is possible to use a non-toxic leather conditioner if you prefer
- For routine maintenance, simply dust or vacuum to keep furniture looking good
- Protect your furniture from direct sunlight, as this may cause the leather to fade unevenly.
- Dab spills immediately with a soft cloth dampened in distilled water
- Most surface marks will fade over time if you rub them with your fingers. Natural oils are released to help the marks disappear. All leather will wear over time, giving your piece its own unique character.
NOTE: Certain clothing dyes, particularly those used in new denim, have a tendency to transfer onto fabrics, vinyls and leather.